Water vs. Coke
There are a lot of illogical things that are going on in our society. With the erosion of our standard of living, job security, and Constitutional Rights, it is sometimes hard to look at the bright side in a stressful, overly polluted environment. Mainstream media and newspapers print exclusively chaos and violence giving an extremely stilted picture of our lives. Let’s face it, if there really was that much murder and death, no one would leave home without their Thompson machine gun and full bulletproof armament. The world is really nowhere close to the chaos that the media presents to us.
As an inventor, herbalist, and researcher, I see a lot of things that are generally not available to the general public: New advanced technologies that make wind power, solar, internal combustion engines, making nuclear power plants completely outdated and useless. Soon, the internal combustion engine will most likely disappear just like 35mm film.
Technology is advancing at an incredible pace even if 99.99% of the mass media don’t report on it.
Rest assured, the Dawn of the New Millennium has arrived and the old regime is becoming nuttier by the second and are madly pounding nails on it’s own coffin.
With super poor, low nutrition food, chem. trails, flu vaccines and a host of other immune system suppressors, one of the key things that one can do that will do more good than anything else is drinking good clean water.
Of course, most people assume that bottled water is good water. This is probably the furthest from the truth. 90+% of all bottled waters are actually Reverse Osmosis water, also known as RO water. This water is devoid of minerals, which result in a highly acidic water, usually possessing a 5.5-6.4 pH.
Tap water, of course is not consumed by most of us and it has chlorine, chloramines, and the highly toxic fluoride, which has been heavily promoted as something that hardens the teeth and bones. This is true! Hardened teeth and bones are significantly crispier so they tend to fracture and break, which accounts for 90% of the cosmetic dentistry and of course all the hip fractures that the elderly end up with. (See http://www.gobeyondorganic.com/Weekly-News-Tips/the-history-of-fluoride-that-was-deliberately-hidden-from-you.html )
On a positive note, one can always clean up your city water and get better quality water than bottled water and of course, one can easily avoid the plastic bottle issue. We carry custom water filtration systems for wells and the standard filtration systems for city water to remove fluoride, chlorine, chloramines, and other chlorine byproducts and contaminations.
Why it is so vital to consume water? Because stressful times stress one’s immune system and when you add environmental pollutions, forced vaccines, and general cold and flu seasons’ stress, water becomes a key player in staying healthy.
I cannot stress enough that the lack of water is probably one of the primary reasons for old age diseases and is why so many of us complain of lack of energy, indigestion, constipation, headaches, and a whole slew of other illnesses that are caused from lack of water.
I want to really put carbonated water, reverse osmosis water, distilled water (Remember, there are 4 different kinds. Please see http://www.gobeyondorganic.com/Weekly-News-Tips/are-you-drinking-the-wrong-water.html), as well as your common sugar drenched sodas in the one category called Coke.
I wanted to compare water to Coke because they are opposites to each other. Good clean water (not RO water) hydrates the human body and flushes out the excess acids while Coke loaded with sugar and made with phosphoric acid makes the body highly acid and actually dehydrates the body.
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. Do they not drink? No, they actually do drink. But they drink stuff like coffee, sodas, high fructose corn syrup fruits juices. Carbonated drinks, even without sugar, all seriously dehydrate and acidify the body.
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger. So we eat more and get fat.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%. There is the start of your low energy.
4. One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
5. Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue! So grab a glass of water and drink!
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers. Take this to heart for it not just can stop these pains but it will also be flushing your organs, keeping cancer and heart disease away.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page. How many of us complain about bad memory? Maybe it’s just bad habits of not drinking enough water.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
And now for the properties of COKE:
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident. (Great blood remover for clothes.)
2. You can put a T-bone or a tooth in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in 5-7 days. I have personally done this experiment several times when I was part of the US Navy Dental Corp.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from porcelain. (The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. ) Pepsi Cola’s citric acid does work as well. (IS THAT TRUE? RUN BY WK TO CHECK) And the soaking time is over night. Better yet, push out the remaining water in the bowl and line it with paper towels and then soak it with Coke, the paper will keep the acid up on the sides longer to do a good job.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes. (Sometime it needs repeat soaking and several hours)
7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for sumptuous brown gravy. (Good way to shave off several years of one’s life expectancy! The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid will dissolve the aluminum foil and combine with heat the toxic level is out the roof!)
8. It will also clean road haze from your windshield. (Active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Removes mineral build up very well, however, watch out for the paint job! It will dull it badly.) [I use Coke on a crumpled up newspaper to rub off the heavy minerals off any glass surface, windshields, glass shower doors.]
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid.
Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) a commercial truck must display Hazardous material sign reserved for highly corrosive materials.
3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Now the question is, would you like a coke or a glass of water?
Have A Great Day and Share It With Others